100 reasons I'm better than you

A catalogue of the 100 reasons that I'm better than the readers of this. Maybe I won't be better than each of you for every reason, but I'm sure there'll be at least one reason why I'm specifically better than YOU

07 November, 2005

12. I can spell radiation.

(Sigh).

I can spell radiation. It's spelt R A D I A T I O N and not R A D I O A T I O N. One might assume that the second word would be something to do with transmogrification into a radio, but as various people will patronisingly tell you, when you assume you make an ass of you and me.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but I can tell the diference between the ability to spell correctly and mistakes made in typing when in a hurry. I think the correct spelling earlier in the comment is sufficient evidence that it was a slip of the fingers, rather than ignorance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home